Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is a fair price for designing an event flyer using original artwork?

I'm a classically trained artist who is not terribly accustomed to commercial work %26amp; thereby has no idea what to charge my client for the flyer I produced for her upcoming event. The project took a total of 3 weeks, with minor revisions/additional work %26amp; I provided multiple choices before they settled on a final product. As well as producing the art itself, I also did all of the typography for it to be ready for the printer. My costs in this endeavor were approximately $45 for supplies purchased exclusively for this advertisement.What is a fair price for designing an event flyer using original artwork?
Rule of thumb... TWICE the cost of materials PLUS your time.
  • food delivery
  • what is software
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment