Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Can a teenager be in the event planning business?

I have always been passionate about event planning, and I want to put it to good use. I was thinking of publishing a webpage that offers event planning for teenage parties (sweet sixteen, etc.) I have read about other teenagers who have started successful businesses, but I'm not sure if this is a good idea, or if it would be successful. I was wondering if anyone thinks that it would be successful? And if so, what should I do to ensure that it will work? Thanks!Can a teenager be in the event planning business?
All I can say is go for it! Who knows you could become one successful teenager. What I would do to make it seem legitimate is to first create a promising website. http://www.entrepreneur.com/startingabus鈥?/a> - this website tells you how you can promote your business. What I would do before you create the webpage is to plan your friends party, or even someone in your family to show that you have experience. You can even put up pictures of how you planned it on the website, so people can see how good you are (: Maybe you can even try to get an interview with someone whose job is event planning, and get some tips from them and promotional help. I hope I helped you, and good luck (:

No comments:

Post a Comment