Saturday, March 10, 2012

What was the defining event of your life?

Whether it was good or bad, what was the one event that made your life what it is?What was the defining event of your life?
I think the best defining event in my life was when I thought I found true love for a few months and started having better academic grades in college. Luckily, I found out she was cheating on me after I finished my exams, so was fortunate to end my semester with great grades I never got before.



Ever since, I've maintained that standard of working hard and getting great grades whatever I study in life.



Hope that answers.
The day I realized exactly what I wanted to be when I grew up.What was the defining event of your life?
I really wanted in life to become a nurse, but because of my size and a bad back I wasn't able to do it. I still wish that I could have followed my dreams. So, in life if you can please study hard and if you can make your dreams come true!
Getting married, at age 25. I grew up so much and really started to learn what life is all about. I looked inside myself and was able to abandon my materialistic, selfish ways. I had someone else to worry about, take care of and learn how to make a relationship work. I contribute much of this to marrying the "right " guy-- one who helped me discover who I really am and was willing to learn with me. I love my husband more than anything and can't imagine life without him.What was the defining event of your life?
Well, there are at least two. The first being my decision to become a Christian, which is the best, and then meeting my husband. I had prayed to meet someone strong and faithful, and God granted my prayer. I have a wonderful husband, and very blessed life. It has its ups and downs of course, but its great!

No comments:

Post a Comment