Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How to use the mystery event in pokemon emerald?

I have done whats told to do,ie, say link together with all in the pokemart.I also got the option Mystery Event in my load screen.But the problem is whenever i try to use the mystery event, this is what it says "Wireless Adapter Not Connected". Then Poofs it reloads again.T_T.I am so desperate to use the eon ticket.I am running VBA Emulator 1.7.2.Can some one help me plzzz?How to use the mystery event in pokemon emerald?
You can't. I'll explain. It is only for those with real GBAs attending the Nintendo event. Otherwise it is almost useless. Secondly, you need vbalink to link two or more emulators. This is not possible with the regular VBA. So basically you will need to require cheats ( action replay, gameshark, code breaker or warp codes etc) to get the things you want from the mystery event. I have experienced what you are going through and i know how frustrating it is but that is the sad fact. Any way, you can still use the vbalink to trade. Too bad there is no pokesav for GBA games. By the way, it is not possible to transfer wondercards if you need to know. I hope this helps. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment