Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is the best event planning software I can get for my mac?

I am looking for event planning software (or online system) that is reasonable in cost and mac friendly, any suggestions? thanks!What is the best event planning software I can get for my mac?
It will depend on the type of event planning you are talking about.

Special Events, Wedding Planning, Party Planning, etc.



Two sources can guide you: Special Event Magazine and

ISES (International Special Event Society). Both can be found on

the web.



Best to you!What is the best event planning software I can get for my mac?
did you find a software yet for MAC. I am starting my company and choose to use mac and I am now finding that all the software I want is windows based.

Report Abuse

What is the best event planning software I can get for my mac?
If you're looking for something to plan out the schedule or collaborate with other people I'd recommend www.hourjar.com

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment