Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What to include inside a goodie bag for a product launch event?

I am doing a project on media kit and am supposed to come up with ideas on what to actually include inside a goodie bags? Its supposed to be a new product launch event and we are giving away free goodie bags to the first 100 customers who come to the event. The product is a plasma TV High Definition series. What can I include inside these goodie bags? Please help me out. Thanks.What to include inside a goodie bag for a product launch event?
Hi and you could include keychains with your logo on them and then informational packets about your product. A treat of some kind is also a good idea as when people come in they will want something to remember you by ie: a water or a juice. I used to work conventions and these are some of the things that people put in their bags. Peace out and I hope that I have been of some help.

No comments:

Post a Comment