Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What does the wife do when husband is participating in cycling event?

I will be attending my husband's ride event for the first time. I do not know what to expect so would like advice on what I will need to bring to do, wear, etc. Do I bring a chair and sit somewhere or do I walk along the event course? I would appreciate sincere informative answers. I am going to support, encourage and share in this experience with him.What does the wife do when husband is participating in cycling event?
My wife is an avid reader. She brings a chair to sit in the sun and read as most rides are loops. We have a cooler with refreshments for the both of us. She dresses very casually in shorts and a tank to get some tan in the sun.



The other alternative would be to take up cycling and join in on his fun.What does the wife do when husband is participating in cycling event?
chair and a few beers

some food alsoWhat does the wife do when husband is participating in cycling event?
Ask your husband what he would like you to bring and do when he is cycling. If not otherwise occupied talk with others at the event and/or bring a book and read.
walk the route - NOT!



usually if it;s some long ride that isn;t a race, spouses either ride too,or don;t go



there isn;t much to do usually



i mean, what do you expect?

he will be gone for hours then come back

start place is probably some rural location with nothing to do

bring a book, knitting, food, sun block, cell phone



maybe ask him



also remember "Rocky" the first movie

"women weaken legs!" :)





wle

No comments:

Post a Comment