Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is a dress code for a social networking event?

I have just cleared my bar exam and going to be an attorney soon. I am going for this causal dinner where other attorneys and law students will come and this one is like a mentoring session. This is the first time I am attending any such event. I want to know what shall I wear which looks appropriate.What is a dress code for a social networking event?
Maybe a dress with a jacket. Or a decent and pretty top with trousers and an open jacket. The jacket would set you apart as a professional. I'd keep the look pretty, pleasant and neutral, classy and simple. I wouldn't look too formal and stiff, and neither too casual. Strike a balance. Just my opinion. Go with what you feel is right! And congrats :)What is a dress code for a social networking event?
Wear a formal dress. Look like a professional. You will feel good %26amp; confidentWhat is a dress code for a social networking event?
Your birthday suite.

No comments:

Post a Comment