Saturday, February 25, 2012

Why am I getting the "blue screen of death" error?

My Windows 7 computer keeps giving me the random blue screen of death error. There's no errors anywhere in the event log except where it says the previous shut down was unexpected. Norton is updated and scanned, and so is my Spy Sweeper. I also bought a registry cleaner to clear errors and right after the blue screen, it still doesn't find any registry errors. What happens just before I get the blue screen? Everything freezes and I can't click anywhere. Can't even open the task manager. I've been getting this error for almost a year now and I'm at whits end! Somebody, please help! Hardware details below:



Windows 7 64-bit (all up to date)

Asus motherboard

Solid State HDD with lots of room left

Intel Core i7 Extreme (first generation)

6 Gigs of DDR3 RAM (made for the processor)

Nvidia GeForce GTX 480 Graphics card (Ya, I'm a gamer)Why am I getting the "blue screen of death" error?
I'm not sure what causes the blue screen, but make sure you have enough space left on your Hard Drive.Why am I getting the "blue screen of death" error?
does the blue screen comes when you turn it on ? It might be a virus . Take to best buy they will fix it .Why am I getting the "blue screen of death" error?
Whoa! That's some system! I'd be upset over the blue screen if I'd spent that much money on my system. I have almost never seen the blue screen from a software problem. It is almost always a hardware problem. You've got it all broken down on your list. If you have onboard video, take the video card out and run it a while. Then start pulling out RAM sticks one by one. Actually I would just take it right down to one RAM stick and start adding them back slowly, but since you are a gamer, that might not work for you. Remove any unnecessary peripherals, or don't leave them plugged in. Then if it still happens, it's your motherboard or CPU. Good luck.
Your computer might be suffering from serious problem, Your hardware must be weak though you can try instructions to improve its performance. First of all, take backup of your important data in External hard drive, and



%26gt;%26gt; Scan your computer with an antivirus

%26gt;%26gt; Apply De-fragmentation on your system

%26gt;%26gt; Delete all temporary files

%26gt;%26gt; Run disc clean up

%26gt;%26gt; Run Reginout scan.

No comments:

Post a Comment