Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What kind of event can I organize to raise money for a charity?

I'm thinking: food drive, concert, or bake sale (is this ok to be organizing for school?). I want original and money making events where all of the proceeds go to a charity.



I'm 13 and if I do this, it would be with the school so on the school's budget. So pretty much the event has to be at a low to reasonable cost.What kind of event can I organize to raise money for a charity?
You could have a garage sale and donate your earnings.



You can contact a specific charity and tell them that you want to help raise money. Maybe they have something in the works that needs more vonunteers or they can tell you what's worked in the past.



You can also have a party with a cover charge. When your guests realize that the cover is going to charity they most likely won't squawk about it.What kind of event can I organize to raise money for a charity?
Battle of the bands definetely work... and the cost is very minimal.

No comments:

Post a Comment