Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What world event should I write on for my global governance paper?

So I have to write a 5-7 page paper on a world event.. the event can't be that current because i have to use at least 3 scholarly journals and those usually take a while to write... so any ideas??!!!



Also I have to use the event and describe it through the systemic levels of analysis.



Systemic Analysis is one of several types of analysis that assist us in understanding the social and economic reality of which we are a part. What world event should I write on for my global governance paper?
I'd suggest the theft of the 2000 U.S. presidential election by the Supreme Court, but I'm not sure if it happened long ago enough for your purposes or if you could find the "scholarly journals". The book I read was The betrayal of America, by Vincent Bugliosi. I thought it was a good and legally accurate work, but I don't know if it would suit your purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment