Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is a good event planning website that supports attendees picking dinner options when they RSVP?

I'm looking for an online event planning website/service that allows me to create an event page, invite people, and have them RSVP with selectable dinner options (chicken, beef or vegetarian)?



MyPunchBowl looks good, but it doesn't seem to support the dinner options idea.What is a good event planning website that supports attendees picking dinner options when they RSVP?
Eventbrite.com



I used it for my Family Reunion last year, and I think its great.What is a good event planning website that supports attendees picking dinner options when they RSVP?
MyRSVPLive.com is a great RSVP Service. It not only gets you an accurate head count but it also allows you to collect extra information such as meal plans.



http://www.myrsvplive.com

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment