Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is a good tragic historic event to write a script on?

In my creative writing class we are going to write a script. I want to write a play about a tragic historical event. Originally I wanted to use the Hindenburg disaster, but now I have no clue how to write it. Any good tragic events I could use, that are not overused?What is a good tragic historic event to write a script on?
GOOGLE IT and do research...READWhat is a good tragic historic event to write a script on?
Write it on how the Americans attacked the British on Christmas day during the revolutionary war. They scored a big victory for their country and impressed Jesus so much that he decided there couldn't be a better day to be born on.What is a good tragic historic event to write a script on?
when the japanese bombed australia
the day you were born
  • smart
  • bikebandit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment