Saturday, February 25, 2012

Question: Is it ever ok to kill?

I'm a Christian, which I know might piss some of you off, but my mom and I were having a convo about what we would do in the event that an intruder came into the house and tried to kill us (we're weird). Anyway, I told my mom I would keep a gun and shoot him and she was disappointed in me because she said that she would rather be shot than shoot someone.

It got me thinking, is she right. Is it always wrong to kill someone? Is it ever ok?Question: Is it ever ok to kill?
Only in the defense of one's self, or one's family.
Well, I'm Christian also and I really don't know the Christian answer....I would say it would be ok because this person was going to harm you and this was last resort....but to kill an innocent person is definitely wrong...so not sure but i would say to just pray for forgiveness afterwards.Question: Is it ever ok to kill?
It's not against the law to shoot an intruder or someone who is attacking you. It's called self defense. It's also okay in a wartime situation. You know, you don't have to kill the intruder, you can just shoot him and wait for the police.
If it's not in self defense, then I'm gonna go with a no.Question: Is it ever ok to kill?
Self defence is never wrong.
It is okay to kill in certain conditions.When someone poses a threat to society, you kick them out one way or the another.Killing someone is always a last resort.
I don't condone it under most circumstances, but self defense or the defense of my family would be justifiable to me.
I think it's only OK to kill if it would save the lives of two or more people, or would save the life of one person who would save the lives of two or more people.
i think ... both of u r rite.. but don't kill him .. if u kill him u r a killer , if there is a way to avoid killing each other.. use that way.. killing is bad .. even tho its for self defense ..just shoot him in the leg
No, its never ok to kill anything, the first commandment.. We are one with all things.. All come from God. All are in God.. Everything has a purpose in this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment