Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I would like to start my own Event Planning business, is there any advice/degrees that are best?

I would like to start an Event Planning Business, I think I would like to handle all events, corporate and social, mainly focusing on weddings.



I was wondering what the best degree for me to go into would be? Also, any advice from other Event Planners?I would like to start my own Event Planning business, is there any advice/degrees that are best?
Some community colleges may have event planning courses; however this is a brutal business, and with out any experience you are almost guaranteed to fail. The best advice I can give is to take the courses and try %26amp; work for someone else first. This career is all about your skills %26amp; who you know as vendors and suppliers. The only way you will get to know those contacts is to work with someone first.

No comments:

Post a Comment