Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How can I meet more vendors for my event planning business?

I'm starting my own wedding %26amp; event planning company. I have planned events, and do have a small list of vendors I have worked with already. However, I would like to expand the number of vendors I work with. What is the best way to network and meet other event vendors like caterers, DJs, rental places, etc?How can I meet more vendors for my event planning business?
The best way to do that is just to get out there and meet them! Go meet with different caters, different djs. Knowing your Venues will make a big difference to your overall quality as a planner. You should know all the venues in your city, and have visted each one in person. You can search all of these types of vendors on the internet or by your local phone book. Start up a facebook page, that is just dedicated to your business. Good luck!
  • envy 14 2
  • veganism
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment