Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How can I become a successful event planner?

I am currently studying Public Relations at Florida International University...and I'm pretty sure I want to be an event planner for a big time firm. Whether that's planning company parties or weddings or organizing events, I don't care. All I know is I want to be able to have my own schedule, loyal clientele and make A LOT of money. I plan on either staying here in Miami or moving to LA.



Which is the best way to get out there? How can I ensure a good job after graduating? What are some tips?How can I become a successful event planner?
Hi there,

As an entrepreneur who wants to be in control of your business, I suggest you learn about business from these guys: Dan Kennedy %26amp; Bill Glazer



Go to http://www.dankennedy.com



or read any books by Dan Kennedy available at Amazon.



You will soon realize that being self employed requires being able to market your services and yourself!



Good luck %26amp; best wishes,

Elizabeth
  • caterers
  • ashton kutcher cheating
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment